Hey Bloggers, Today we will cover the given topic you all are thinking that why I jump too forward but I was thinking of to share all my process how do I make my website load faster.
For this, we will use one of the known website Website Grader which tells How stronger is our website.
So first step that this website scan allover performance that includes Performance, Mobile, SEO, Security.
Also Read:- How to set up Blog
So let's start with the performance.
- Page Size - The heavier the site page, the slower the load. For optimal performance, try to keep page size below 3MB.
- Page Request - The more HTTP requests your website makes, the slower it becomes. Combine files to minimize the number of requests made.
- Page Speed - Best-in-class web pages should load within 3 seconds. Any slower and visitors will abandon your site, reducing conversion sand sales.
- Browser Caching - Browser caching speeds up your website by storing frequently used content in local memory.
- Page Redirects - Page redirects add an additional loading cycle, increasing the time to display the page.
My performance is :
Now let's know more about Mobile (Mobile Friendly website).
Traffic from mobile devices is growing fast. Optimize your website for mobile or you'll miss out on valuable traffic, leads, and revenue.
it includes 2 parts:-
- Responsive - Responsive design gives you a bump in search rankings for searches on mobile devices.
- Viewport - The viewport lets you control your page width and scale on different device types.
Now next step is to know about SEO:
Make sure your website is easy for users to discover—and easy for search bots to understand—with better page titles, headings, and meta descriptions.
- Page Titles - Page titles should be no longer than 70 characters in length and not repeat keywords.
- Meta Description - Meta descriptions should be no longer than 300 characters in length and should be relevant to the page.
- Headings - Heading tags distinguish headings from core page content.
- Sitemap - Sitemaps help users navigate your site quickly and easily.
Now Last is about Security:-
SSL certificates protect websites from attacks and give visitors confidence that your site is authentic and trustworthy.
Check you Score too Click here
In next article, we will discuss how to solve the errors of your website which is shown by Website Grader